Class that was given on Aug 25th 2012 at our annual Kick Off
How we can give back to a vendor –
- Offer to advertise their business- Marque, event program, PTO newsletter, poster, advertise on the PTO web site, and the Vnet directory.
- Give them your contact information so they have a point of contact at the school.
- Ask if they have any fundraising ideas that you could work on with your school
- Ask them to be an actual participant, let them know you need volunteers
- Encourage your board to patronize them
- Go back and shop/eat/purchase from them
- Don’t always ask for a handout – buy something!
- Ask them if they would like to adopt your school. Give them benefits and information, they give you product and services
- Leave good records of contact information for future officers
- SAY THANK YOU!! Show them how they have been advertised, send a card and pictures, do a press release, send a good news article to Community Relations at the district, put on school marquee, if big enough donation, give them a plaque for their business stating they support the schools (that’s also advertising for your school!)
- Thanks a ton for helping out ~
- You are very generous ~ Thanks for everything
- I can’t thank you enough ~
- Words can’t describe how thankful I am ~
- All I can say is, Thanks! ~
- I appreciate your time ~ I appreciate your generosity