- Be prepared with brochures, cards, water bottles, Tylenol, etc.
- Every space reserved comes with No Amenities. Vendor must supply all tables, displays, etc.
- Booth Design – Keep in mind that your booth is your first impression.
- Attract attention – don’t blend in
- Attract the right attendee: Is your presentation attracting the customer you want?
- Your display should represent key information:
– Why are your services better or unique?
– Why do customers choose you?
- Give the attendees a reason to stop at your booth
- Be friendly with attendees as they walk by your booth,
– Draw them to you, ask qualifying questions
- Everyone working your booth should know what key information or impression they must give to everyone who stops by your booth.
- You are responsible for your own booth set-up and clean-up. Please keep your area clean and presentable.
4. Be prepared for school PTSO’s and Booster club reps to sign up this day for fundraising events with
your business for the 2015-16 school year. Have a calendar handy for them to sign up for certain dates.
5. Have Fun