Kick-off / Vendor Expo 2017
August 26, 2017 Highland High School Rules and Regulations:
- All Vendors are required to donate a raffle item. Please let us know what the raffle item will be. We will hold the raffle at the morning breakfast, a certificate will be given to the winner, and they will be directed to pick up their prize at your booth. The raffle prize must be worth $25.00 or more. It may be an item you sell, or a Gift Card worth a at least $25.00
- Payment in full is required to reserve a booth space. No refunds will be made for any amount after July 15, 2017.
- Payment entitles the vendor to a booth space on August 26th 2016 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Vendors may access space for setup beginning at 10:00 AM. Setup must be complete for opening by 10:45 AM. All displays must be taken down and booths cleared by 1:30 PM.
- You cannot sublease your booth. Only vendors that are on the Vendor Agreement can occupy the space, unless approval has been obtained from Vnet. Vendors must show only goods dealt by them in regular course of business.
- You cannot attend the expo and hand out cards to attendees without contracting and paying for space in the expo. Report any violations to a Vnet volunteer ASAP.
- No helium balloons are allowed inside the school
- For DJ’s: awareness of your music level and how it is affecting t he vendors around you is critical.
- Use of confetti canons is prohibited
- Caterers and other vendors who are serving food or drink must obey the Health Department rules and regulations, and receive specific approval from VNET.
- If you are selling a product or engaging in a service subject to transaction privilege tax, you will most likely need to obtain the state transaction privilege tax (TPT) license from the Arizona Department of Revenue (commonly referred to as a sales tax, resale, wholesale, vendor or tax license). Your licensed name must be consistant with your Booth registration name and Directory Listing. A license may be obtained through the Arizona Department of Revenue at http://www.azdor.gov/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=gl6_bCa81vI%3d&tabid=264&mid=868
- It is expressly understood and agreed by the Vendor that they will make no claim of any kind against Vnet, Gilbert Public Schools or its officers for any loss, damage, theft or destruction of goods, nor for any injury that may occur to themselves or their employees while in the expo facility, nor for any damage of any nature or character whatsoever. The vendor shall be solely responsible for its own agents and employees and to all third persons, including invitees and the public on all claims, liabilities, action, costs, damages and expenses arising out of or relating to the custody, possession, operation, maintenance or control of said leased space or exhibit, for negligence or otherwise relating thereto, and such claims as may be asserted against it. The Vendor will keep in effect Liability Insurance.
- Vnet has the sole discretion for selection of vendors. You will receive a PayPal invoice to submit your payment after your registration is accepted.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for us to get back to you after your have submitted your registration. We will let you know by email if you have been approved. Once approved please mail us a check. Once approved please mail us a check. We will provided you the mailing information. We must receive your payment to guarantee your spot.